Vocalise - Telepresence Live Performance
The artist’s vocals in an anechoic chamber will be transmitted to a reverberant space to be played back. Instead of uploading the completed live performance to the Internet, the process of making the sound resonate is installed in the venue, and the live performance is finally completed in the physical space. In this case, the project begins in Anechoic Room of NTT ICC and is completed in the reverberation room of Ono Sokki. The audience will be able to watch the creation and completion of sound.
- Wed. 9.9.2020, 12:00-12:30 (CEST), 19:00-19:30 (JST)
- Concept & Voice: Miyu Hosoi
- Anechoic Room: NTT InterCommunication Center [ICC]
- Reverberation Room: Ono Sokki Co.,Ltd.
- Sound System Direction: Toshihiko Kasai (studio ATLIO)
- Sound Engineer: Tsukasa Matsumura(Oasis Sound Design inc.)
- Assistant Engineer: Misaki Hasuo, Shinpei Ueda
- Streaming Produce: Yuya Ito
- Streaming: Narito Fukushima
- Design: Ken Hirose
- System Diagram by Yuya Ito
- Making photo by Makoto Hosoya