Designed in 22.2 channels only using the author’s voice, this work encourages the listener to recognize not only the sound reproduced but also space in which the sound is echoed. Aiming to stimulate discussion and practice of listening environments, this artwork has been presented in spaces including the Anechoic Room at NTT ICC (2 channels), an open-space gallery (22.2 channels) at YCAM, and cinema (9 channels). This time, the artwork will be presented in the viewer’s laptop as a small exhibition space which connects the work and the viewer.
*Viewers can also use headphones to listen to binaural processed sound sources.
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
For other devices, please wear headphones to watch the binaural version of the stream.
- Sat. 12.9.2020, 14:00-14:10 (CEST), 21:00-21:10 (JST) Sun. 13.9.2020, 0:00-0:10 (CEST), 7:00-7:10 (JST) Sun. 13.9.2020, 9:00-9:10 (CEST), 16:00-16:10 (JST)
- Concept / Voice / Recording : Miyu Hosoi
- Composer : Chikara Uemizutaru
- Mixing : Toshihiko Kasai(studio ATLIO), Misaki Hasuo
- Mastering : Moe Kazama(studio ATLIO)
- Assistant : Akihiro Iizuka(studio ATLIO)
- 3D Audio Design : Misaki Hasuo
- 3D Audio System : Jiro Kubo(ACOUSTIC FIELD INC.)